Sunday, June 07, 2009

Renegade Craft Fair


I'm not sure how I found this website but I'm very much looking forward to it. I imagine it's like etsy.com but you get to actually see and touch all of the awesome stuff made from scratch.

This is the little ditty they have on their "about" page:

The Renegade Craft Fair is a unique DIY event held annually in Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles & San Francisco. RCF has gained a reputation over the last six years as being the biggest, best and the most well-known of all the DIY craft fairs out there. Each individual fair draws hundreds of applicants and tens of thousands of shoppers from all over the country and abroad! At RCF you’ll find all sorts of cool handmade stuff - including plush items, jewelry, posters + prints, craft kits, clothing, stationery + more.


The one in San Francisco will take place JULY 18 + 19 from 11am - 7pm, at Fort Mason Center Festival Pavilion.

I have a wedding on Saturday (Hi Catie!) but hopefully I will make it on Sunday. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen! Love the new look of your blog! :) Glad you'll be at my wedding, lol, but hope you can make it on Sunday! So excited about your flowers!

    ReplyDelete