Tuesday, June 23, 2009

C & J Wedding | Palo Alto Hills Country Club

I was pregnant the first time I met with Colleen. As soon as she told me that she was a pediatric nurse at the hospital I was going to have my baby I knew it was meant to be. Colleen was so sweet - she gave me some tips on which rooms were the best at the hospital.:) She even came by and visited me a couple of times after I had Emmett!

So of course I wanted to make sure that Colleen and Jeremy had a beautiful wedding adorned with Colleen's favorite flowers. She wanted shades or orange and red and plenty of tulips!


Bouquets





Sweetheart Table






Their candy buffet table




And here is a very nice email I received from Colleen after the wedding!

Hi Karen,
I just wanted to write to you to let you know how AMAZING I thought your flowers were! I was a little worried that I might have been all over the place with my ideas or whatever, but you totally nailed it on the head! I was sooo happy with what you made and I got so many compliments on them. I really couldn't have asked for anything better. So I just wanted you to know that and I'll make sure to spread your name around : ) I hope all is well with you!

Take care!
Colleen

3 comments: