Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tiffany & Howard

I loved Tiffany and Howard's wedding. First of all, they got married where I did so I was so happy to go back and visit. They were so easy going and fun to chat with and they loved color! The colors they used were vibrant and really popped outdoors.

Venue: Thomas Fogarty Winery
Photographer: Melissa Ann Bagley
Cake: Sonja with Bravo's Bakery (She made my cake too!)
DJ: Henry with Big Fun DJ
Caterer: Michael with Continental Caterers


Bouquets
The Bride's bouquets was heavier on the red and dark pinks with
orange vanda orchids and stephanotis flowers.

Bridesmaid Bouquets:
Milva, cherry brandy, hot princess roses with flame callas,
green orchids wrapped with a banana leaf collar.

Father Boutonierre - I forgot to take pictures of the groom's bout
and groomsmen bouts. I was too busy! Oh well....

Ceremony


Curly Willow Arch

Beautiful, vibrant colors!

Cake by Sonja with Bravo's Bakery. It looked so good.



Low Centerpieces with roses, dahlias, orchids, mums and greens.




Tall Centerpieces




1 comment:

  1. These are the most delightful arrangements. I found you by googling tall centerpieces because I'm working on a gala. Your designs are fabulous, I love the lemon/lime one!

    ReplyDelete