Saturday, August 04, 2007

Wedding Marathon!

I feel like I've been running a wedding marathon! It started Thursday morning at 7am where I headed for Day 1 of the flower madness. We had so many helpers and it was a lot of fun. I was so graciously invited to the Rehearsal Dinner Thursday night and enjoyed a 7 course dinner Chinese Banquet Style. Then another 6am wake-up call to the Flower Mart for Round 2 of flowers. So we have a grand total of 22 centerpieces that are packed and ready to go. I'm getting ready to deliver them and somehow beautify myself for tonight's festivities. Then it's off Maui tomorrow morning for a very much needed vacation! So I'll be back with lot's of pictures at the end of next week.

Thanks for visiting - and I'll have a pina colada for you :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Have a great vacation Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun karen. look for a costco there for us. lol. take it easy.

    ReplyDelete