Monday, September 03, 2007

Maureen's Invitations

Maureen asked me to design her monogram and invitations. Her colors were sage green and black. She was using green cymbidium orchids for her flowers so she wanted to include that color for her invites. I really like how she enclosed the pocketfold.

Monogram

She had custom pocketfolds made through her printer
Golden Dragon Printing out of San Francisco, CA






RSVP Postcard Front

RSVP Back



Maureen just got married - congrats married lady!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:39 AM

    Karen was the most amazing person to work with! She revised the invitation design for us countless times and put up with my crazy demands. I am still getting compliments on the invitations, and I have Karen to thank for the beautiful product. Thanks again for sharing your talent with us. We cannot thank you enough!
    Best of luck,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete