Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nanda & Bobby

Nanda was one of my most enthusiastic brides! I helped Nanda design her invitations and flowers. I loved being a part of the process and since I knew what her invites looked like it was really easy to figure out her flower colors and general theme. It was a lot of fun to plan with her. Here are the details!

Venue: Terra in San Francisco
Colors: Ivory, Champagne/Gold and Chocolate Brown

Invitation
Monogram
Matching Candy Buffet Monogram

Kermit mum ring pillows for the Ring Bearers.



Kermit mum pomander for the Flower Girl.


Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2 shades of ivory roses, orchids, chocolate cosmos,
calla lilies and hypericum berries

Close up of the Bridesmaid Bouquet

Toss Bouquet



Bride's Bouquet: 3 shades of ivory roses, garden roses,
calla lilies, dahlias and feather collar





Nanda had cocktail tables and tables around the room. Three gardenia cocktail centerpieces were placed on each cocktail table and the large tables had tall vases with feathers and orchids. I hope to get a picture of it from her so I can post it!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:51 AM

    I just referred 2 girls to you! Tanya---rememeber her?! and another friend Sherry. Also, i am emailing you pro pics right now!!!

    ReplyDelete