Monday, September 24, 2007

Business Cards are in!

I am so excited - I received my business cards last week. I took the plunge and got them letterpressed and I am very happy with the results. I designed them on Illustrator and had Mercurio Brothers (based out of Berkeley, CA) print them up for me. They did a wonderful job and their customer service is top notch. I received them a few days early - bonus!

I wish you could feel them...
I love them so much that I'm having a hard time giving them away!




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:04 AM

    these are so beautiful! what font did you use for the "karen" part? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:06 PM

    Karen they're gorgeous! I want one, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! The font is called albemarle swash.

    Griffen - email me your address and I'll mail you one :)

    ReplyDelete