Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stumbleupon + Etsy Bridal Event

I had a great time meeting all sorts of awesome people at the Stumbleupon and Esty event last week.  It was a lot of fun working with one of my previous brides Cathelya (a.k.a Mrs. Penguin from Weddingbee) who hosted the Lover.ly booth.  The opportunity came up pretty last minute so we didn't have a lot of time to plan but maybe that was a good thing?  I had to come up with a plan fast and didn't have time to change my mind.  Overall, I'm pretty excited how everything turned out and a big thank you to Amanda from One True Love Vintage Rentals for hooking me up with the super awesome farm table, vintage doors with the shelves and the chair.  I definitely would not have been able to pull the look together without her pieces.

If you haven't checked out Stumbleupon yet - it's a fun tool to find things you like.  You can check out some of the things I stumbledupon here: http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/huckleberrykaren

While you are at it - you should also check out Lover.ly - a place where you can bundle all of your beautiful wedding inspiration in one place.  I'll be sharing some of my favorite bundles soon!

And here are some lovely photos taken by Melanie Duerkopp.  Thank you Melanie for sharing these with us!!


Here is my "booth" where I chatted with brides about the upcoming nuptials.






Here is Amanda's section for One True Love Vintage Rentals.  She just picked up this awesome shoe rack and so I decorated it with a garland and accented it with some bold flowers in the corner.




Here is the Lover.ly table.  Absolutely adorable!


The desserts were made by Batter Bakery located in San Francisco.  All I can say is YUM.  I managed to sneak in a cookie and cupcake and both were delicious!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment