Monday, May 21, 2012

Photo Shoot | Radionich Ranch | Los Gatos | Part II

Here are some more images of the bouquets and bridal accessories I made for the shoot I talked about here.

I've been wanting to make a purse for a while so I bought a purse covered in moss
and accented it with a coral charm peony along with some ranunculus.



Here is the hair clip I made to match the purse.
 Yellow always makes me smile!  The bouquet has ranunculus, dianthus, ming fern, dusty miller
fever few, white matsumoto, eucalyptus and rice flower.


 Here is a headband I made with some ranunculus, eucalyptus seeds and ming fern.

This photo does not do the bouquet justice - this bouquet was gorgeous in person. My husband said it was one of his favorites thus far.  The purple was so rich and vibrant and the lilac made the bouquet smell oh so lovely.  I used lilac, purple ranunculus, rice flower, purple veronica, ming fern, dusty miller and eucalyptus leaves.








No comments:

Post a Comment