Wednesday, April 25, 2012

J + D Wedding | Peninsula Golf & Country Club | San Mateo

I love spring weddings.  You get all of the lovely flowers you can imagine in the soft pastel colors.  This wedding had soft pinks, lovely shades of cream, bright coral accented with lime green.  We used vintage gold candelabras for the ceremony and reception which looked amazing in the room.  And did I mention that this room had HUGE windows?  It was a gorgeous backdrop for the ceremony.

Venue: Peninsula Golf and Country Club, San Mateo
Invitations and Paper Goods: Christine with Stella Bella Invitations
Florals: Huckleberry Karen Designs

I also received a very sweet thank you note for the bride just the other day!
"Dear Karen,
Things have finally settled down after the wedding and honeymoon  I just wanted to thank you so much for all your hard work doing my flowers!  They were soooo beautiful and they made the wedding.  So many people have told me how they loved the flowers. I will send you some photos as soon as I get them.  Thanks again."  --Love, Judy

Bride's Bouquet: Patience garden rose, Juliet garden rose, freesia, spray rose, ranunculus
hydrangea, vendela roses, and lisanthus


Mom Posy: spray roses, Pink avalanche rose, peach avalanche rose, sahara rose
green hydrangea, pink ranunculus







 One of the benefits of holding your ceremony and reception in the same place is the ability to re-purpose flowers.  These flowers used for the ceremony were then moved to the reception tables during the cocktail hour.







No comments:

Post a Comment