Wednesday, September 01, 2010

H+C Wedding| Palm Event Center| Pleasanton

I would have to say that Helen and Chris were one of the most laid back couples that I worked with this year.  Their personalities really came through the wedding day - everyone in the wedding party had smiles on their faces and you could see that everyone was enjoying themselves.   They chose a beautiful venue - The Palm Event Center in Pleasanton.  I was thrilled to find out that I would be working with the very talented photographer Sarah K Chen again.  I worked with Sarah when she captured Cathleya and Mark's Wedding a couple of years ago!


Here are a couple of images I got from the ceremony and reception:












A special thanks to my sister and nieces for helping with this wedding!  
You can see more images on Sarah K Chen's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment