Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally Published!!

If a magazine blog counts (which in my book it does!) then I have my first wedding featured in a Bridal Magazine. So exciting! Things have been really busy around here. Besides my belly getting bigger (for those who don't know I am expecting my first baby in 3 months...gulp) I've been busy every weekend with weddings, parties and all sorts of good stuff. I have tons of pictures to share but of course I need to download them.

Okay - here are some pictures of Cathleya + Mark's Wedding! I made Cathy's personal flowers and helped her with the DIY centerpieces she made for the reception. Gorgeous!! Here is the link for more information on the wedding at Southern Wedding Magazine.



Here are a couple more pictures from Cathy's photographer, Sara K Chen. More pictures can be found on her blog!






Is she the cutest with the pomander?



Cathy posted about the DIY trial centerpiece as Miss Penguin on the Weddingbee. Here's the link to the tutorial.

5 comments:

  1. KAREN!!!!!! Congrats on both the publication and being pregnant. Awww!!!! There's going to be a little Karen in 6 months! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and ed said congrats too... and no more costco run for your husband.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Send me your info {lara at swsmag dot com} and we will put your credit in the feature. Your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Hi Karen! this is a beautiful wedding. Great job and congrats on the double happiness! I will look forward to seeing what you create for Jamie's wedding this weekend. Ek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Karen, congratulations! On the publication & the bundle of joy! And in Southern Weddings magazine blog? That's huge. I agree, it counts. I wish you all the continued success that your heart can handle.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete