Saturday, July 25, 2009

K + J Wedding| Hotel Vitale | San Francisco

You know how you meet some people and you just know instantly that you were meant to work together? This is how I felt about Karen. Not only did we have our names in common - but she told me at our first meeting that her dog's name is Huckleberry. So clearly I was meant to do her wedding flowers.

Karen and Jeremy got married at the Hotel Vitale in San Francisco. It's a very modern, chic hotel along the Embarcadero with views of the ferry building and bay bridge. Karen wanted something modern and fun that included her favorite flower the dahlia. So we went with some wheat grass centerpieces with dahlias and fern pods (a.k.a. monkey tails).

A big thanks to Amanda from Blueberry Photography for the photos!




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:40 PM

    my goodness... these pictures just truly make me appreciate the city that I grew up in. I HEART San Francisco! Wonderful job, Karen... as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen- our flowers were so amazing. Thank you again!!! You rock. I'd recommend you in a heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete