Tuesday, July 14, 2009

K + M Wedding Part II

Wow, I really kept you guys hanging, didn't I? It was not intentional. Some how the week went by in a blur with 2 weddings, a corporate event and a teething baby. Anyway....more on Kim and Matt's Wedding!!

Ceremony

We hung yellow carnations in vases off of the chairs.


Kim made the most adorable initials to hang in the ceremony. She loves daisies so she used some artificial daisy blooms and whipped them into these monogram cuteness.



Best man let me take a picture of the bout!

I loved the hanging lights and lanterns at the reception!


Toss bouquet on the head table

I'm waiting for some professional picture from the photographer - I can't wait to show you those. Kim sent me a sneak preview of one....love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment