Sunday, July 15, 2007

Brian's 30th Birthday!

I mentioned a month ago that it was my brother-in-law's 30th birthday. It was a 5 tier event where it started out with breakfast at 10am, a 1pm BBQ, 7pm dinner, 9pm dessert reception and topped it all off with some dancing at 1am. I didn't last until the dancing part....it was a very long and FUN day. I was in charge of the desserts!

Cupcakes! I made chocolate orange cupcakes with chocolate frosting and vanilla bourbon cupcakes with buttercream frosting. Yum!



I couldn't resist the napkins......

Submerged green cymbidium orchid with a floating candle.

Floating green cymbidiums orchids with candles


Submerged orchid with red carnation pomander on top.

Shots with the birthday boy!
The guys did "car bomb" shots

The birthday boy is wearing stripes
and that's how he was pretty much for the rest of the night :)
Welcome to "thirty" Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment