Friday, August 05, 2011

Ombre

I'm noticing a new trend here.  Well maybe it's not new.  But it's new to me and I like it.  It's called ombre.  And from what I know - it started with hair.  People (namely Sarah Jessica Parker) started to high light her hair - in shades of color.  The dictionary term says: shaded or graduated in tone (in terms of color).   Here are some examples:



 martha stewart


So is it too late to get on the ombre bandwagon?  Has it left or is it just coming around the corner?  I would love to style a photo shoot using me some ombre.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Wow that made me think about something I had not thought about in years ombre yarn. As a kid I thought it was the coolest think since slice bread. Thanks for the reflection that made me remember.

    ReplyDelete