Wednesday, April 07, 2010

S + D Wedding | Carneros Inn | Napa Valley

Sarah and Dave got married at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, California.  This place is breathtaking.  Sarah wanted something that blended in well with the natural landscape of Carneros Inn so we went with shades of white and green with some blue accents.  Dave really likes hydrangeas so we made sure we included them in the ceremony centerpieces.

Bride's Bouquet: Gardenias, astilbe, stock, bells of Ireland, spray roses, Stars of Bethlehem
Side note: I had a hard time with this bouquet the first time I made it.  Sarah likes things more organic looking with things "sticking out" and I tend to make more compact, clean bouquets.  So I had to play with the flowers a bit.  I even put it down and went back to it a few hours later.  I have to say I loved how it turned out!



Bridesmaid Bouquet: Flame calla lilies

 Mom's Posie Bouquet: Hydrangea and spray roses
 

Ceremony Area







1 comment: