Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Bridal Faire Showcase Part Two | Crowne Valley Plaza Hotel | Palo Alto

I posted about the bridal faire I was a part of last week - here are some more photos!

I wanted to do something a little more glamorous for my last vignette.  My first display was more modern seen here and the other was more fun and casual seen here.  I wanted to use the white branch I had in the studio and decided to go with whites and pinks for something soft and romantic.


The Bride's Bouquet with dahlias, peonies, calla lilies, roses, ranunculus 
and accented with some pink feathers.
 

 

 



 
 
 

 

I also loved my neighbor at the show - not only because she shared her cupcakes but she's truly one of the nicest person I have met!  Keisha owns That Takes the Cake located in San Francisco.  They specialize in cupcakes for weddings and events.  They have some great flavors that are really fun and unique.  She has one called Fuzzy Navel and another cupcake with Bailey's cream and chocolate.  Yum!
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:00 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete