Monday, November 16, 2009

D + B Wedding

I loved the fun colors we used for Denise and Benjo's wedding. Denise wanted sunny and bright so we went with yellows and oranges for her flowers. I also had the opportunity to work with the ever so talented Ed Pingol again.

Here are some photos that I took of the personal flowers.

Bride's Bouquet with roses, dahlias, spray roses and freesia


Mom's corsage


Groom's Bout: Yellow cymbidium orchid

Groomsmen bouts


Here are all of the centerpieces altogether before I placed them on the tables.


Here are some of his photos that Ed Pingol took from the wedding.







You can see more images of Denise and Benjo's wedding here.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your wedding flower collections! I was also looking for most beautiful flowers for decorating my reception hall. Thanks for this helpful post!

    ReplyDelete