Thursday, June 07, 2007

Cool Invite!

A few weeks ago - I was greeted with this friendly envelope. It was nice and thick and I couldn't wait to open it!! I knew it was a wedding invitation from my friends Kevin & Lisa. They will be getting married in the fall at The Green Room in San Francisco. I was not disappointed with the surprise inside. Not just a piece of paper....but a handmade book! I was told that Lisa had spent precious hours making these for her guests. Talk about a personal touch!









2 comments:

  1. Hey Karen! I just noticed that their invitation was an accordian! I didn't notice that earlier! How did they attach the directions card and the RSVP card? I'm trying to figure that out right now...
    Thanks! I hope you're doing well!!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,

    I just covered this wedding in detail with a nod to your blog. Love your work!

    http://realgreenweddings.blogspot.com/

    ~Kate
    www.thegreenbrideguide.com

    ReplyDelete