Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A + B Wedding | Kohl Mansion | Featured on Ruffled Blog

As soon as Yelena from The Stylish Soiree sent me over her design concept for this wedding I knew it was going to be jaw dropping amazing.  The details this wedding had were just amazing.  My favorites though include this gorgeous paper runner that Yelena made for the dessert table and the arch I made for the ceremony.   Yelena gave me a general idea of what she was envisioning for the arch and she let me do my thing (which I love).  She gave me the green light to be creative and I loved how it all turned out.

And this bouquet...OMG it was filled with all the flowers I love.  Peonies, garden roses, dahlias, ranunculus, succulents, artichoke, millet, billy buttons, privet berries, scabiosa pods, calla lilies...just to name a few.





And here is the arch I made with plum branches and some other foliage.  











The table runner that Yelena made of The Stylish Soiree.  So beautiful!!



CREDITS:
Photography: Em the Gem
Event Designer and Wedding Planner: The Stylish Soiree
Vintage Rentals: One True Love Vintage Rentals
Make Up and Hair: The Glamourist
Table Linens: La Tavola Linens
DJ: Spintronix
Florals: Huckleberry Karen Designs

1 comment: