Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Photo Shoot: Botanical Beauty


I had the pleasure to work with Meg Perotti and Yelena of The Stylish Soiree for this awesomely fun photo shoot for a magazine called Magnolia Rouge. Honored to be featured in their 2nd Issue! It's a beautiful magazine with great ideas and inspiration - definitely check it out.

Meg took so many awesome images, I have no idea how Magnolia Rouge was able to narrow it down.  Here are (quite) a few of my favorites!










I found these awesome mushrooms at the Asian Food Market.  Love them!













Credits:

Photography: Meg Perotti
Styling: Yelena of The Stylish Soiree
Rentals: One True Love Vintage Rentals
Make-Up: Jane from The Glamourist 
Stationery: The Aerialist Press

Florals: Huckleberry Karen Designs
**And a special thank you to my father in law who let us borrow the awesome microscope, petri dishes, flasks, beakers and "biology sciency stuff".  Thank you Ed!

3 comments:

  1. Your florals are beautiful, Karen! That mossy centerpiece reminds me of something... ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Suzy! Swapped out the tulips for some poppies. Practice makes perfect!

      Delete
  2. So glad I got to do a shoot with your amazing florals, Karen! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete