Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Donuts!!

What does donuts have to do anything with flowers?  Nothing really, but one of my July couples LOVES donuts so they will be having a donut table. At first I thought it was a table in the shape of a donut and I was very confused.  It turns out it just means it will be a dessert table with all kinds of lovely donut goodies displayed in an aesthetic way.  She sent me a photo and I instantly wanted to stuff my face with donuts and then save the beautiful cake pedestal so I could stare at its beauty every night.  I have a thing for cake pedestals (ask my husband, I think I registered for 5 different cake stands when we got married).



Anyway - I will be given the task to decorate this donut table with flowers and I am very excited to do this.  Do you think they will notice a couple of donuts missing?  I love it when couples share what THEY love with their guests. And let's face it, who doesn't love a good donut?

No comments:

Post a Comment