Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Featured on SF Daily Candy

I am beyond thrilled that I was featured on Daily Candy's SF Fall Wedding Guide. I have received a lot of inquiries for my next workshop and just wanted to give a quick update. My next workshop is scheduled for late January or early February of 2010. However, I have received a lot of interest to have one in December. If I can get enough people signed up then I'm happy to host one sooner. So drop me an email line and let me know if you are interested!


Here's a link to DIY Floral Workshop II and Workshop III I hosted in the previous years. In the workshop you learn how to make your own personal flowers that include bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. I teach you how to pick and prepare your flowers and give you a list of tools and supplies you need to get started. You get to take a resource packet home along with the flowers you put together. The cost of workshop is $75 per person. Hope you can make it to the next workshop!

1 comment:

  1. Karen! i got that email from Daily Candy! Congrats. I'm proud to say that's my florist. You go gurl!

    ReplyDelete