Friday, March 27, 2009

Cool Aisle Decor

I had a bride ask me about different aisle decor and it got me thinking....there's gotta be more than just rose petals right?! The answer is yes. Check these ideas out.

Love the colored aisle runner.
Source


The rose petal swirls are very cool. Not good for a windy ceremony location though.
Source

Monogram Petal Aisle
Source Unknown

If your wedding is indoors - a Gobo with your initials?
Source

All of these pictures got my creative juices flowing and I'm thinking why not make patterns with the rose petals like the swirly ones? You can make polka dots, stripes, diamonds....so many shapes to think of and if you add in different rose petal colors the possibilities are endless. So I'm wondering if there are any brides daring enough to allow me to try this idea out :)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    These are such cute ideas! Would be great to see what you come up with if you ever try these out.

    I'm definitely excited about the workshop on Sunday! -Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! If you really want to try this out- my aisle is all yours!! But I think you have another gig that day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! i would've let you try it out for our ceremony.

    ReplyDelete