Tuesday, January 06, 2009

E + P Wedding

Elaine and Phil were married in September 2008. Elaine was one of the sweetest and enthusiastic brides I worked with thus far. I knew we would get along from the get go - we both have December birthdays and love orchids! Elaine also had a beautiful bouquet I made for her but sadly, I did not get a chance to take a picture of it. Hopefully I will get some photos of it from her so I can post them. But the reception was held at the Ring's Restaurant located in the Embassy Suites Hotel in Burlingame, California.


Birdcage guest book table





There wasn't much room on the tables since they were narrow so we sprinkled some pink rose petals in the center along with dahlias and orchids.

Elaine wanted a few tall pieces in the room so we did some manzanita branches with hanging crystals.



Napkin treatments with a pink orchid. It looked really nice with their menu cards.

This was so cute! The kids received a lollipop with their place setting. How excited would you be if you saw this at your seat?!

No comments:

Post a Comment