Sunday, May 18, 2008

C & R

Chessie and Robert got married at the very hip Limn Gallery in San Francisco. I have to say that I loved how the couple was able to convey their personality by choosing fun colors and a great venue. The event was catered by Ann Walker Catering and everyone there was so nice I could see why Chessie and Robert chose them to cater their wedding. My favorite item they had was their cupcake table. So cute.


Look at her super cute purse!


Bridesmaid and Bridal Bouquet











3 comments:

  1. ohh my favorite colors. and you know i love the kale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:42 PM

    Thanks Karen! You did such a wonderful job! We LOVED everything you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Hi Karen. What type of reeds or bamboo did they use to hang the lanterns in the last picture?

    ReplyDelete