Wednesday, March 19, 2008

M&E Gocco Invites

I was floored when I saw these beautiful boxed invitations that Maritess made for her upcoming wedding. I was so excited to open it up and see what was inside. She printed using a home computer and with a gocco machine. She was able to "gocco" the box and include some really nice details inside. Let's take a look....


Quote inside the cover of the box lid.

Love her monogram!


Invite

About the Wedding Party

Reception Info

RSVP Postcard


These are some coasters that Miss Penguin from Weddingbee gocco'd for me
at the Bridal Event. Great favor idea!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:08 PM

    OMG, those invites are freaking GORGEOUS! And those coasters are very cool. Do you think Maritess and Miss Penguin would be willing to teach a Gocco workshop sometime? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe its only 9 days away....

    You all are my Gocco inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tess is so freakin' creative! can't wait to hopefully see you this saturday! =)

    //ed & monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you. me likey the pictures! i'm post about your post, lol, in my bio. and yah the coasters are amazing.. i wished i had time to make my coasters just a beautiful.

    and nicole. i'd be happy to. just a few more day til i get married and after we can talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some pretty SCHWEEEET coasters. :) Haha. Love you Kar, CONGRABOOLATIONS!

    ReplyDelete