Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bridal Showcase - Birch Table

Lisa from Bellissima Vita Weddings and I have been planning a Bridal Showcase the last couple of months featuring some of our favorite vendors. It all came together last weekend and I'm excited to show you all of the lovely details! We created four different tablescapes and I'll post pictures of each as I gather pictures.

First up - Birch Tablescape (nicknamed the Ewok Adventure Table by my husband)
Stationery designed by Suzanne from Cards de Luxe and photos provided by the very talented Ed Pingol.










2 comments:

  1. Wow, this table looks GREAT! Very creative and beautifully executed. The little owl placecard holders are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I also love those owl placecard holders and have searched for them all over the internet! Is there a source for them somewhere I Don't know about?

    ReplyDelete